Friday 6 September 2013

Day 1 Of My New Adventure







It's been a long day to say the least, not only have I been up since 5am, I also managed to travel to Belfast airport, get on a flight to Edinburgh and start my new life. Edinburgh is the prettiest city I have ever seen. Everything from the architecture to the people are making me feel right at home. If I'm honest with the amount of green I have seen it feels like I'm still in Ireland. I had a fabulous day looking around the city and taking in my surroundings. Unbelievably most of the day was taken up in Primark, yes I know how original but the Primark here is far too good. I got a few bits for my new flat including the softest cushions and cute floral pillowcases. Tonight I am staying in the city with my mum, who kindly brought me over. Tomorrow I get the keys to my flat and the real beginning to student life will kick off. 

Els xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...