Tuesday 27 August 2013

My Next Adventure


The fashion show is over and I'm now able to focus on my next big move, literally! This time in two weeks I will be Scottish bound and living the student life. It's been a while since I was away from home for such a long period of time so the nerves are definitely taking over any excitement I feel. In saying that, I do feel like this is a huge and brilliant step for my future. Good things happen to those who wait and I have certainly waited a long time to take such a move. As you probably would have guessed I have a huge college wish list for all the things I would love to get before I go. This is a fashion course and one of my main style rules is to try dress cute no matter where you go. Life is too short to be boring!

I'm obsessed with the Spanish company Kling and their Autumn/Winter 2013 range is too Ella to be true. I love almost everything they have to offer this season. Olivia's is all Klinged out and this means goodbye savings for uni. I've been looking for the perfect college bag for a while now and I think I have found the 'one'! This Kling high school bag is exactly what I've been searching for. The colours are fabulous and very me plus there is also straps for wearing as a backpack which is great for walking around campus. All I need now is a city bicycle! 

I've been given my first college assignment before I've even enrolled. It's very exciting though so I'll have more about it this week. 

Stay fashionable!

Els x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...