Monday 21 January 2013

"The Modern Diva"

Lana Del Rey brings it with Hippie Chic!

I just came across a photo shoot with Lana Del Rey in the Madame Figaro French Fashion Magazine and I have to share what I have found. It is safe to say this woman not only has an amazing sense for what we want to hear but she can also inspire our vision. She pulls of the Hippie Chic effortlessly  The shoot was photographed by Jean-Baptiste Mondino.

Here is some pics of the shoot...


That 70's Chic


Here Lana looks stunning in 70's Chic. My favorite of all the looks


Tunic and trousers in tweed, silk jacquard collar, Miu Miu. Earrings gold metal Karry'O. Leather moccasins with heels, Roger Vivier.










In Edge


Suede coat, Miu Miu. Olga vermeil ring, nephritis, white topaz and tsavorite, Axenoff Jewellery. Tights, Falke. Suede boots, Michel Vivie


Vintage Vibes
Fox coat, Yves Salomon. Olga vermeil ring, nephritis, white topaz and tsavorite, Axenoff Jewellery. Tights, Falke. Leather headband and bracelet personal.


Feeling Inspired, I know I am!


Until Next Time, E x

         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...