Sunday 3 March 2013

An Exciting Trip!

This Thursday I'm off on an airplane to fulfil a long-awaited dream of mine. I'm off to London to do some vintage shopping and sight seeing. Not only am I going to the capital of all things Fashion but I also have the huge privilege of staying in one of the most extravagant places in the world, Mayfair. I'm feeling extremely lucky! I am also stopping in Liverpool for a few days to see family and knowing me I'll have to make time to see what Liverpool has to offer a shopaholic like myself ;)  During my trip I plan on taking the Nikon with me so I should have plenty of snaps of London and Liverpool's street style plus all the fabulous sights! And of course I'll make sure to capture my own city life style <3 I have all my outfits prepared and ready to pack along with some gorgeous Kling dresses and one amazing coat that I purchased just for my trip.

Here is a sneak peek of my London Style...



I have been doing plenty of online research of the must see places in London plus the top ten vintage shops in London. It's going to be quite a hectic few days. Here is some places I hope to visit on my trip:

1- The World Famous Portobello Market 
2- Absolute Vintage
3- Lucy In Disguise 
4- Peekaboo
5- WOW Retro
6- The London Eye
7- Buckingham Palace
8- The Tower Of London
9- National Gallery
10- Madame Tussaud's

I'll make sure to keep my Instagram and Facebook page for Els Chamber updated whilst on my travels!  

The Excitement! 

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...