Thursday 2 May 2013

Exciting News!



You may have already read on my Facebook page that I will be going back to London next week except this time I am doing something extremely exciting. Not so long ago I contacted London based stylist, Lauren Grant, and I'm so thrilled she is giving me the opportunity to meet her and spend some time in her studio. Lauren has worked with Florence Welch, Ellie Goulding, Christina Perri, Cheryl Cole, Nicholas Holt, Ashley Smith, Jess Mills, British Vogue and many more so this is truly a once in a life time opportunity and I'm so excited to meet her. I'm a great believer that a person has to work to make their dreams come true and it makes me so happy to see mine unfolding. If you want something to happen you must make it happen! Stay tuned to hear all about my trip.

E x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...