Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bringing Vintage To Portugal



I'm finally getting down to uploading some of the pics I took when I was on my holiday in Portugal. I've been so busy this past week with work life, organising the Els Chamber fashion show and catching up with friends. What can I say I'm learning how to manage adult life and it's not exactly fun and games. As I have told you guys before I took my new Samsung camera with me on my travels and managed to snap some photos for the blog. Above I wore a vintage outfit perfect for those Portuguese summer evenings. I styled floral culottes from Little Red Vintage Liverpool with a cute crop top also from Little Red Vintage. I'm wearing sunglasses from a boutique in Lagos, Portugal. My outfit tip for the perfect holiday hair let you're hair dry natural in the sunlight to give that sun-kissed look and to add a wave keep your hair tied up while drying. I did this everyday! 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...