Saturday 27 July 2013

Zara Sale Has Taken All My Money









I took a moment out of my hectic work schedule to check out the latest Zara sale and in those hazy few minutes I seem to have lost a large portion of my bank account. I'm now left almost penniless but with a brand new wardrobe. So I guess those few minutes were a few well spent. I now have monochrome, bright orange, textured quilt, and stripes added to my bursting closet. Above is all the lovely new additions I am going to take great pleasure out of wearing on a daily basis. I am also very busy organising the Els Chamber fashion show at the moment with my event manager Alannah McGhee. Remember you can purchase tickets online on the blog now! Just click into the link at the top of the blog that says "FASHION SHOW TICKETS" to purchase. The fashion show is only 2 and a half weeks away. It is for such a worthy cause and it is important for us to raise as much money as possible for Cancer Care West. Any help will be much appreciated. 

Hope to see you all there!

E X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...