Sunday 16 June 2013

Life's A Beach


Today is the beginning of ten long days in the sunshine for me. I will catch a plane to England this evening and from there I will fly to Portugal. I'm beyond excited to spend the next few days soaking up the Portuguese sun. Every year I go to the same small village in Portugal with my papa and I have to admit every year I enjoy it that little bit more. It is the perfect place to relax and detox from the world. This year will be a bit different for me as I now have my blog and a brand new professional camera to work with. I'm really looking forward to taking some sunny outfit posts for my little chamber and you of course! I will also make sure to keep up to date with my Els Chamber Facebook page and instagram.

Keep watch! 

Life's a beach!

E X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...