Tuesday 4 June 2013

London Vintage


On Sunday I wore my extra cool London vintage jacket/top. I got this fab jacket in Absolute Vintage on Brick Lane. Brick Lane really has it all when it comes to vintage shopping from a never ending selection of shoes to decades of style beyond my years. I styled this blue/white almost sailor looking jacket with white trousers from River Island and Jeffrey Campbell heels. I also wore a gold necklace from my Grandma's jewellery box to finish off the outfit. The bowler hat is from Topshop. Fashion is something we are given four times a year but style is what makes us unique. You can follow all the latest fashion trends but that doesn't make you a style goddess. Create your own style! 

E x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...