Tuesday 18 June 2013

I have arrived!


I'm here! 
I thought I would give you all a quick blog post on my holiday so far. After two long days travelling from place to place and a brief but lovely visit with family in Liverpool I've arrived in Portugal safe and sound. I wore my new H&M patterned trousers with a navy/black blocked shirt (also from H&M) for travelling. This is the perfect getaway outfit as it is light and comfortable - exactly what you need when on a plane for nearly 3 hours. After a turbulent flight and with the expectation of feeling the overwhelming heat when making that first step off the plane I was sadly disappointed and brought to realisation when greeted with the cool wind. Fortunately the weather is set to improve tomorrow and I've even heard it is even meant to hit above 30 throughout the week. All is good that ends well so they say! I'm off to a BBQ tonight in the local bar and I'm looking forward to having some Portuguese cuisine. 
Hope everyone is having a great week! 

E X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...