Wednesday 12 June 2013

Summer Shopping


On Sunday I'm jetting off to Portugal for a bit of TLC and sunshine. I thought it was time to get my summer wardrobe in full swing and so I started ordering some bits. I ordered from the website Boohoo for the first time and I was so impressed by the shipping. It was not only fast and free but the tracking system is excellent. I ordered a gorgeous pair of brown sandals and I will definitely use the site again. 
I've been following the Little Red Vintage Liverpool shop for sometime now and I couldn't resist purchasing some pieces for my holiday. I will be posting photos of my outfits throughout my time in Portugal via my Els Chamber Facebook page, Instagram and the blog itself. 
I also took a trip into our trusty fave, Penny's (Primark), and I found a couple fab beach cover up's and a cool fringe bikini set which I am sure I will make great use out of for my beach trips and tanning sessions by the pool. 

Stay tuned for all my Portugal outfit posts! Sunshine and summer pics, what more does a reader want ;) 

E X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...